Our mission at Kemicentrum is promoting a safe, healthful and accessible environment. This web-based safety handbook provides information about our safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures, and is intended for all students, employees, full time and part time, regular and temporary, and all other employment categories.
Emergency telephone numbers
If you are calling from an internal phone dial 0 in order to secure an external line
|SOS Alarm (Ambulance / Police / Fire department)||112|
|Security (Securitas jour help desk)||046 - 222 07 00|
|Maintenance (Akademiska Hus jour)||010 - 557 24 00|
|Head of Administration||046 - 222 93 05|
In case of emergency
- Rescue injured individuals.
- Contact ambulance/fire department/police. Always meet the emergency vehicles in order to give them more information and directions.
During office hours, Contact Head of Administration Håkan Hansson 046-222 93 05. If you are unable to reach Håkan Hansson, contact Environment Health and Safety coordinator Johan Tejler 046-222 31 11.
During non office hours contact Securitas 046-222 07 00.
If you summon an ambulance, the fire department or the police:
Inform the Information desk at Kemicentrum by phone 046-222 83 49 of the entrance to which the emergency personnel has been directed.
If you summon Securitas during non office hours follow this checklist:
- Assess if the local area has to be evacuated.
- Contact the Head of division or the Head of Department.
- Assess if a contact to the house maintenance (Akademiska Hus) is needed.
- Communicate information locally.
If the alarm goes off in your department, shut down any equipment, shut the doors, leave the building (don´t use the elevator) and go to the nearest reassembly point. Make sure you know where that is.