Emergency telephone numbers
If you are calling from an internal phone dial 0 in order to secure an external line
|SOS Alarm (Ambulance / Police / Fire department)||112|
|Security (Securitas jour help desk)||046 - 222 07 00|
|Maintenance (Akademiska Hus jour)||046 - 31 13 10|
|Karl-Erik Bergquist (Head of Joint Services)||046 - 222 82 08|
In case of emergency
- Rescue injured individuals.
- Contact ambulance/fire department/police. Always meet the emergency vehicles in order to give them more information and directions.
- During office hours, contact Karl-Erik Bergquist 046-222 82 08. If you are unable to reach Karl-Erik Bergquist, contact Environment Health and Safety coordinator Anikó Wendler 046-222 31 11.
- During non office hours contact Securitas 046-222 07 00.
If you summon an ambulance, the fire department or the police:
Inform the Information desk at Kemicentrum by phone 046-222 83 49 of the entrance to which the emergency personnel has been directed.
If you summon Securitas during non office hours follow this checklist:
- Assess if the local area have to be evacuated.
- Contact the Head of the division or the Head of Department.
- Assess if a contact to the house maintenance (Akademiska Hus) is needed.
- Communicate information locally.
If the alarm goes off in your department, shut down any equipment, shut the doors, leave the building (don´t use the elevator) and go to the nearest reassembly point. Make sure you know where that is.